- Click on Settings
- Click on Mail, Contacts and Calendars
- Under Accounts Select your Email Account
- Click on your Account again
- Scroll to the bottom of the account screen and click on Advanced
- Scroll to the bottom and under Incoming Settings Use SSL turn that off
- Make sure Authentication is set to Password
- Click on <Account located in upper left hand corner
- Under Outgoing Mail Server click on the SMTP server
- Click on the Primary Server
- Under Outgoing Mail Server Use SSL turn that off
- Make sure Authentication is set to password and that you do have your username and password in respective fields
- Click Done
- Click <Account in the upper left hand corner
- Click Done again
- Now you click to go back to your home screen
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Softaculous is a commercial script library that automates the installation of commercial and open...
In this tutor you're about to learn how to upload your website content via FTP client software...
Please note that " www" is just the symbolic link or just a mirror to the public_html directory....
The .htaccess file can be placed in one or more of your /home/user/public_html subdirectories....
Since we upgrade all our Linux server to suphp enable, The php_value or php_flag configured will...