To do this, follow this procedure:
1. Maximize the window you'd like to capture.
2. To copy/capture the current window, hold down ALT + Print Scrn at the same time. To capture the entire screen, just press Print Scrn.
3. Open a new document in MS Word, MS Photo Editor, or Adobe PhotoShop.
4. Paste the screen shot by holding down CTRL and V at the same time.
5. Print/Email the document when you're finished pasting screen shots.
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Having SMTP Authentication in place on your mail server has a number of benefits. SMTP...
We offer unconditional 30 day money back on all web hosting plans except dedicated servers and...
Yes, we do support Frontpage.
We can host any domain extension as long as the domain registrar allows you to change the DNS.
Hardware problems can come about at any time. We try our best to fix the issues at hand when...